Taking the time to manually clean sticky or non-flowing bulk materials out of truck beds or conveyor rollers can be a dirty, frustrating, time-consuming job that takes you away from real work. Avoid cross-contamination between loads by having a Smooth Move lining system that releases your bulk materials when you need them to.
We design and supply polymer lining systems to handle some of the most aggressive materials in industry. Companies are utilizing polymer lining systems to help facilitate the movement of bulk materials across the coal and power gen industries, steel making, pulp and paper/wood processing, and marine industries.
Whether you’re transporting aggregates, grain, coal, dirt, asphalt or sludge, our polymer liners allow for the clean release of bulk materials.
Benefits of using polymer lining systems in the transportation industry include:
- 0% water absorption allows for four-season use and eliminates most manal cleanouts when properly installed
- Abrasion, corrosion and impact resistant
- Long wear life often extends the life of walls and structure substrate
- Customized to fit your requirements
- Low coefficient of friction allows for the maximum release of solids and liquids
- Silverslide HMW-PE
- Durapro® UHMW-PE
- Quicksilver® UHMW-PE - Hot applications including asphalt (400°F Max)
- HAULK® UHMW-PE - Heavy Wear Resistance
We can help you boost productivity with a custom built polymer lining system.