Are you having problems with FLOW? How much time are you taking to manually clean the sticky or non-flowing bulk materials out of truck beds or conveyor rollers? This is a dirty, frustrating, and time-consuming job that takes you away from real work. So if you want to save time, money and work contact our educated Polymer Lining Systems Sales Team. We are here to make your day easier!
We design and supply custom polymer lining systems to handle some of the most aggressive materials in industry. Companies are utilizing polymer lining systems to help facilitate the movement of bulk materials across the coal and power gen industries, steel making, pulp and paper/wood processing, and marine industries.
Whether you’re transporting aggregates, grain, coal, dirt, asphalt or sludge, our polymer liners allow for the clean release of bulk materials.
Benefits of using polymer lining systems in the transportation industry include:
- Avoid cross-contamination between loads
- 0% water absorption allows for four-season use and eliminates most manual clean outs when properly installed
- Abrasion, corrosion and impact resistant
- Long wear life often extends the life of walls and structure substrate
- Customized to fit your requirements
- Low coefficient of friction allows for the maximum release of solids and liquids
- Silverslide HMW-PE
- Durapro® UHMW-PE
- Quicksilver® UHMW-PE - Hot applications including asphalt (400°F Max)
- HAULK® UHMW-PE - Heavy Wear Resistance