Oil, Gas & Exploration Industry
What you ask for:
Materials that perform in adverse conditions
A competent supplier with knowledge, and products that work
Equipment reliability is paramount due to the high costs associated with operational downtime and potential losses related to premature component failure.
We offer specific engineering plastics and value-added components that meet the demanding needs of Oil & Gas supply chain partners.
What are the benefits of using our plastics?
- Longer service life
- Less change-outs
- Greatly reduced carry-back
- No lubrication required
- They work in all temperatures
Its one thing to promise great benefits, but can we back it up?
We do our homework. Engineered plastics are constantly being advanced. We have a direct line to major polymer manufacturers, ensuring the plastics we supply are the best for your application. Our engineers and machinists are trained on the latest technology and equipment, ensuring design and functionality meet or exceed performance expectations.
Key Properties of our Engineered Plastics:
- Low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance without lubrication
- Excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability in high temperature and harsh environments.
- Easy to process and lightweight compared to steel, aluminum and titanium.
- Chemically resistant and insoluble in common solvents including acids, salts and oil.
- Features low out-gassing, low particle generation and inherent purity for reduced contamination.
What We Do In Your Industry:
- Hydrophone housings
- Oil seals
- Ball sleeves and roller bearing
- Electrical connectors (high pressure and temp)
- Thrust washers
- Electronic housings
- Flow control equipment
- Frac balls
- Censor housings
- Riser Centralisers
- Backup rings
- Pipe saddles and supports (sliding, impact and expansion)
- Diablo rollers
- Pipe in pipe Centralizers
- Spill trays
- Waste handling containers
- Quick-Release Lining systems for bulk material
Canada's Oil and Gas Industry
Canada is both the fifth-largest producer of crude oil and the fifth-largest producer of natural gas in the world – with Alberta home to about three-quarters of the country’s production. Alberta’s oil sands are the third-largest crude oil reserves in the world.
These critical resources attract global investment. Canada’s oil and gas industry is the largest private sector investor in the country.