The most intensive industry in the country!
Agriculture is the compilation of all other industries combined. With such a broad range of applications you are faced with, our goal is to help make your life easier through the use of plastics designed for use in agricultural and farms.
Plastics for Agricultural production include these activities:
- Agriculture: cultivating soil; planting; raising, and harvesting crops; rearing, feeding, and managing animals
- Aquaculture: raising aquatic animals (fish)
- Floriculture: growing flowering plants
- Horticulture: growing fruits, vegetables, and plants
- Maple syrup harvesting
- Silviculture: growing and caring for trees
Businesses utilizing plastics in agricultural production include:
- Breeding operations
- Farms, including crops and certain animals
- Greenhouses and nurseries that grow their products to be sold at retail
- Tree and sod farms
Areas where plastics can help you:
- Bulk feed stuffs. Handling grains, silage, mixed rations.
- Bulk materials. Handling manure, soils and mixes, peat, gravel, nursery stock
- Equipment. Wear plates, sliders, shields/guards, clear windows
- Facility. Wall liners, ceiling liners, manure chutes, scraper blades, plastic blocks
- Animals. Penning, foot baths, moving boards, coral sides, handling chutes